Unfortunately, there are currently no open positions at Accountable Now. Bookmark this page and make sure to visit us again… a new opportunity to work with us could be just around the corner!
Equal opportunity and our values
Accountable Now is committed to ensuring a fair and equal recruitment process, and we seek to recruit staff from all sectors of the community. All applicants will be treated equally, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, social status, race, ethnic origin, religious belief, age, disability, or any other factor that cannot be shown to be relevant to performance.
Accountable Now and its staff operate in line with the following organisational values:
- Openness: We are transparent in all our activities and practice an open culture of feedback between staff members regardless of their position and also externally with any other stakeholders of the organisation.
- Horizontality: We practice a culture of horizontal hierarchies and responsive decision making internally and externally.
- Respect: We are respectful of people’s nationality, gender and religious background. We respect and value every person‘s opinion.
- Self-critical: We have an open culture of discussing failures and improving our work through continuous learning.
- Partnership: We value the expertise of others and want to establish mutual partnerships with everyone we interact with and break up common power structures.