What we as CSOs might not have fully appreciated is how strong an endorsement this movement is for Accountable Now’s ‘dynamic accountability’ approach, as well as for its member’s common aspiration to systematically listen to primary stakeholders. The six DDD principles include: How local problems should be “debated, defined and refined by local people” [...]
- How dynamic is our accountability to stakeholders?
- Dynamic Accountability Week: Recap & Learnings
- Turning data-driven accountability into meaningful action for civil society
- Thinking about how to measure your organisation’s accountability? …then read on, because this blog post is for you!
- Appetite, Buzzwords and Capacity Gaps: What the Resilient Roots accountability pilot project application process has taught us so far