Early signs of the effect that the revelations have had on public perceptions of NGOs are worrying. The 2017 Edelman Trust Barometer report revealed that the trust of the public in NGOs had plummeted even before the scandal broke. Following the Oxfam exposé, survey evidence suggests that levels of confidence in aid and development [...]
- How dynamic is our accountability to stakeholders?
- Dynamic Accountability Week: Recap & Learnings
- Turning data-driven accountability into meaningful action for civil society
- Thinking about how to measure your organisation’s accountability? …then read on, because this blog post is for you!
- Appetite, Buzzwords and Capacity Gaps: What the Resilient Roots accountability pilot project application process has taught us so far