What We Want to Achieve Digital campaigns organisations ask their members every week which topic to campaign on, who to target and what to demand. Every campaign they launch is thus a co-production between the organisation and its members. International civil society organisations (ICSOs), by contrast, still produce most of their campaigns with in-house experts. [...]
- Complementing our primary accountability towards children
- Being accountable to 250,000 people: A symbiotic relationship
- CSO Accountability: How effective are whistle-blower systems?
- Dynamic accountability – building trust through nuanced transparency
- How effectively do INGOs hold governments or themselves to account?