The digital age fundamentally transforms the way in which people relate to organisations. Central to the new engagement practice is that organisations actively invite others to act, connect and contribute to the shared cause. Emerging strategies of civil society organisations (CSOs) building on this paradigm are often called people-powered strategies.
- How dynamic is our accountability to stakeholders?
- Dynamic Accountability Week: Recap & Learnings
- Turning data-driven accountability into meaningful action for civil society
- Thinking about how to measure your organisation’s accountability? …then read on, because this blog post is for you!
- Appetite, Buzzwords and Capacity Gaps: What the Resilient Roots accountability pilot project application process has taught us so far