New approaches to digital campaigning and awareness-raising are enabling two-way dialogue between organisations and their supporters and volunteers, in turn strengthening both impact and accountability. In 2016, two-way dialogue with members is the norm, so what does it mean to continue to ‘disrupt and innovate’ in this space? One important new frontier 350.org is [...]
- Complementing our primary accountability towards children
- Being accountable to 250,000 people: A symbiotic relationship
- CSO Accountability: How effective are whistle-blower systems?
- Dynamic accountability – building trust through nuanced transparency
- How effectively do INGOs hold governments or themselves to account?