Jeremy is an internationally renowned integrity and anti-corruption expert. Specialising in the NGO and international development sectors, Jeremy has conducted fraud and corruption prevention work throughout the world. He was formerly the Deputy Continental Director for Western Europe, North America and Australia for SOS Children’s Villages International, and was the organisation’s Special Advisor on Anti-Corruption. [...]
- How dynamic is our accountability to stakeholders?
- Dynamic Accountability Week: Recap & Learnings
- Turning data-driven accountability into meaningful action for civil society
- Thinking about how to measure your organisation’s accountability? …then read on, because this blog post is for you!
- Appetite, Buzzwords and Capacity Gaps: What the Resilient Roots accountability pilot project application process has taught us so far