Jeremy is an internationally renowned integrity and anti-corruption expert. Specialising in the NGO and international development sectors, Jeremy has conducted fraud and corruption prevention work throughout the world. He was formerly the Deputy Continental Director for Western Europe, North America and Australia for SOS Children’s Villages International, and was the organisation’s Special Advisor on Anti-Corruption. [...]
- Complementing our primary accountability towards children
- Being accountable to 250,000 people: A symbiotic relationship
- CSO Accountability: How effective are whistle-blower systems?
- Dynamic accountability – building trust through nuanced transparency
- How effectively do INGOs hold governments or themselves to account?