I take my role seriously as a Fundraising Director; it’s a huge responsibility. Not only does my team need to raise money to support our organisation and beneficiaries, but we need to be accountable for spending supporters’ money on what we deem most appropriate and beneficial. As an organisation we couldn’t exist without our supporters. [...]
- How dynamic is our accountability to stakeholders?
- Dynamic Accountability Week: Recap & Learnings
- Turning data-driven accountability into meaningful action for civil society
- Thinking about how to measure your organisation’s accountability? …then read on, because this blog post is for you!
- Appetite, Buzzwords and Capacity Gaps: What the Resilient Roots accountability pilot project application process has taught us so far