I take my role seriously as a Fundraising Director; it’s a huge responsibility. Not only does my team need to raise money to support our organisation and beneficiaries, but we need to be accountable for spending supporters’ money on what we deem most appropriate and beneficial. As an organisation we couldn’t exist without our supporters. [...]
- Complementing our primary accountability towards children
- Being accountable to 250,000 people: A symbiotic relationship
- CSO Accountability: How effective are whistle-blower systems?
- Dynamic accountability – building trust through nuanced transparency
- How effectively do INGOs hold governments or themselves to account?