The task of the Independent Review Panel is to underpin the credibility and integrity of Accountable Now by assuring that Members are in compliance with the 12 Accountability Commitments. The Panel reviews all Accountability Reports and is the final instance for handling complaints filed against Accountable Now Members.
Members of the Independent Review Panel:
- Louise James: Global Programmes Director for Accenture Development Partnerships and Managing Director in Accenture’s management consulting practice .
- Rhonda Chapman: independent consultant and a former Director of Development Practice and Membership at the Australian Council for International Development (ACFID).
- Nora Lester Murad: co-founder of Dalia Association and Aid Watch Palestine
- Wambui Kimathi: Senior Advisor for East Africa at the Institute for Human Rights and Business (IHRB)
- Richard Manning: ex Chair of OECD’s DAC
- Tony Tujan: Director of the IBON Foundation, Philippines
- Brendan Gormley: ex Chair Disaster Emergency Committee
- Dr. Janet Hunt: fellow and Senior Research Manager at the Centre for Aboriginal Policy Research, Australian National University.
- Gavin Neath: ex Senior Vice President of Global Communications for Unilever
- Michael Roeskau: Former Director of Development Co-operation at OECD/DAC, Council of Europe Development Bank in Paris, former Deputy Director General in the German Federal Ministry of Finance